Friday, May 29, 2015

More about Guide Dogs

Guide Dogs
Spent an interesting day in Winnersh, working through their Corporate Project Office plans and drawing up a route map for the implementation. It was very topical for me as that's what I will be talking about in the Netherlands the week after next. 

Agile Project Management
Still not heard anything back from the publishers, so fingers crossed.

Project 2016
Also just seen that Microsoft will be releasing a new version of Project with Office 2016 later this year. So I'll have to see if the publishers want me to update it, the 2013 version didn't sell very well so they may decide to drop it, we shall see.

I'm taking a week off next week to visit family and spend a few days cycling in Kent. So no post next week but I'll post an update on how the Netherlands conference went the week after.

No comments: