I was lucky enough to be invited to attend and speak at the successful PMI Netherlands Summit in 2015. It was an excellent event and now the PMI Netherlands Chapter with CKC Seminars are preparing for the fifth edition on September 15th 2016 in Conference Center Spant! in Bussum, the Netherlands.
The central theme of the 2016 edition is: Disruption! The Summit will elaborate on the interrelation between Disruption and Project Management.
- What is the key role of project management, what are the capabilities we need to develop?
- How to incorporate a severe disruption into your project, leadership, team adaptability;
- Shifting from delivering results to delivering capabilities;
- Beyond waterfall and agile?
- What if your project is disrupted, escalation and derailment;
- Disruption initiating projects or projects initiating a disruption. What are the key characteristics, how does this impact a project and the project manager;
- Managing projects in networks as companies will evolve into co-creating organism’s;
- Managing project risks as an early warning indicator, failure is no longer an option, not when means spending severe time and money.
Call for Papers
You’re invited to become a part of this leading conference on Project Management by submitting an innovative best practice or workshop corresponding with the themes. If you would like to submit a suggestion, take a look at the conditions and submit your paper before March 31st 2016.
The program board will criticize the papers and focus on content and connections with the Conference themes. Submitter’s will receive a notification of acceptance no later than April 22nd. Duration of the sessions will be 40 minutes (including questions).
If you're not submitting a paper, but interested in attending the PMI Netherlands Summit, then early bird bookings will receive a €50 discount! Register now and visit this unique Conference for only € 345 (plus PMI members will get an additional discount).
To read more about the Summit, the call for papers or to get a registration form just visit their website at: www.pmi-netherlands-summit.com
Let me know if you're going and I hope I may see you there and chat over a beer.