Friday, October 18, 2013

PMI Netherlands Summit 2014

Inspiring Project, Program and Portfolio Management
The thin line between project failure and project success

I have  again been invited to join the PMI Netherlands Summit in June 2014 as part of their blogging team and hope that I can make it this year. I was particularly pleased to see that the theme is “Inspiring Project, Program and Portfolio Management” as I have just started work on a new book “Project Program and Portfolio Management in easy steps” for my usual publishers. 

PMI have issued a call for papers, so if you are interested check out the details on their web site (see below) and submit your paper before November 11th 2013.

Not interested in presenting, but interested in visiting the Summit on June 12th 2014, then take advantage of their Early Bird Discount. See the web site at: 

www.pmi-netherlands-summit.com 

And I hope to see you there.

No comments: